For this Spring 2018, one of the ways to update your look is to pair any of your outfits with WHITE accessories, most importantly the white bootie being the hero piece. Whether you are wearing brights, neutrals, denim or all black clothing, it somehow, seamlessly works with everything in your closet. The days of wearing white from Memorial Day to Labor Day are long gone.
White Boots were everywhere at New York fashion week and have turned up on all the coolest fashion girls from Hailey Baldwin to the Hadid sisters to Blogger Danielle Bernstein from Who Wore What and on and on.
Adding WHITE whether it be your footwear, a belt, or a handbag or all three, instantly makes your look updated & modern and gives any look, an unexpected POP.
Some Styling & Outfit Ideas:
- It especially looks fresh to me when worn with no other white in your outfit but the boot but there are endless styling tips and outfit ideas to try with this trend.
- Ditch the sneakers when wearing the white tee and jean uniform for the white boot.
- Wear an all white dress with white shoes but pair with a bright handbag and/or coat .
- Add a colorful sock to your white shoe game that peeps out over ankle with maxi dress or skirt for a modern boho vibe.
- For a throwback ‘60s nod, choose a printed short dress and pair with tall white boots.
Here is some inspiration from Harper’s Bazaar as well as many options of where to buy the white bootie.
Written by: Patricia Klein